1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter, cubed
1/3 cup 2% milk
2 sleeves butter-flavored crackers (about 80 crackers)
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
In a saucepan, combine the cracker crumbs, sugars, butter and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
Place a single layer of crackers in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; top with half of crumb mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining crackers.
In a small saucepan, combine the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over crackers. Let stand until set. Yield: 15 servings.
1 box of Angel Food Cake Mix
1 lg. tub of cool whip (16 oz) **I used Lite
1 jar of strawberry preserves (18 oz)
1 lg. container of fresh strawberries, cut in half and mixed in a large bowl with sugar (1 tbs)
1. Prepare the Angel Food cake mix in two round cake pans according to directions on box.
2. Allow cake to cool completely.
3. Mix 1/2 of the cool whip with the jar of strawberry preserves.
4. Slice each round cake in half (horizontally), creating two layers.
5. Place one of the bottom layers on a serving dish.
6. Spread the cool whip strawberry mixture on top of the cake and top with fresh strawberries.
7. Place the next layer of cake and repeat #6. Do this for all of the layers of cake.
8. When all layers are placed on top of each other, spread the 2nd 1/2 of the cool whip over the entire cake.
9. Use leftover strawberries to decorate the cake.
10. Place in fridge for a few hours before serving.