July 31st, really?
This means a few things:
1. Summer is almost over.
2. 2011 is more than half way over.
3. I have to set new goals for August.
4. I have to accept and share with the world, that I didn’t meet some July goals.
5. Tomorrow starts a new month. A new month of goals to accomplish.
So, let’s talk about July goals and the reasons excuses I have for not accomplishing them!
1. Read two more Nicholas Sparks books. FAIL. Big fat fail. I thought this would be an easy one to accomplish. We had a beach weekend in July and I usually am able to read a book a day at the beach. But, that didn’t happen. I only got half way through the first book I started.
2. Workout 6 days a week. 1/2 FAIL. Now, I have a reason. At the beginning of the month I went to the dermatologist. She found something on my foot that needed to be cut out. So it was. It hurt to walk for a week. Which meant no gym time. BUT…I will say that I’ve met my goal the past two weeks. So 1/2 fail or 1/2 pass?
3. Operation closet clean out. ACCOMPLISHED!
4. Establish a nightly routine. ACCOMPLISHED!
5. Do one thing for me and only me. ACCOMPLISHED!
So overall, not too shabby. But I have to admit that it killed me to have to write FAIL on two of my goals that should have been easy to accomplish. But, at least I was honest, right? My goal today is to work on figuring out what my August goals are going to be.0 Did you like this post?