1. Read two more Nicholas Sparks books. I fell in love with his writing a few weeks ago and couldn’t wait to read more. Thankfully, my mom brought me The Wedding and The Guardian to read. Can’t wait to start them. I’m hoping the weather gets better so I can read at the pool instead of inside listening to the rain.
2. Workout 6 days a week. As of right now, I would fail. But, since I’m posting this a few days late…I’ll start my goals as of today. I haven’t really worked out in over three months, so I’m ready to hit the gym hard. I may even start P90X again.
3. Operation closet clean out. Clean out all of my closets and drawers. Organize everything and donate everything I haven’t worn or used in the last 6 months. This will be one big task!
4. Establish a nightly routine. I’m horrible at night. There are
too many nights when I don’t wash my face, floss, or take care of my skin. I want these things to become a habit from here on out. Lord knows I’m not getting any younger, so I better start now! I’m thinking I need to do these things before I’m ready for bed, like at 9pm. That should eliminate the I’m completely exhausted excuses that I usually use.
5. Do one thing for me and only me. Whether it’s getting a pedicure, taking a photography class, cake decorating class or going to the spa. Something that I’m doing for me and no one else.
Have you set any July goals? If so, please share. We can all hold each other accountable.
I was going to post summer goals when I got out of school for the summer, but life threw us a big curve ball that week and things/life changed. So, instead of doing a long list of summer goals I’ve decided to do monthly goals instead. I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but I do know who holds tomorrow.
I still can’t believe it’s already July. Crazy. Where has this year gone? Heck, where has this summer gone? Two weeks down, six more to go (please slow down). Most of you know by now how much I love lists. I wake up and make a list each morning of what I want to accomplish for the day. In my eyes this allows me to get the most out of each day. Now I’d be lying if I said that I got everything done on the list each day. Most of the time I’ll add what I didn’t do to tomorrow’s list or get rid of it all together. For me,
and my type A neurotic self there is no better feeling than crossing things off my lists.
I’ve decided I’m going to make monthly goals and stick to just 5 goals each month. I’m starting small. Anyone want to join me?
*TWO MORE DAYS TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*0 Did you like this post?