I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Hopefully while you’re reading this, we are relaxing on the beach with a frozen drink in hand finishing up a fabulous weekend away! I’ve been keeping a list of RANDOM thoughts this past week….this is the perfect way to share them.
1. On Wednesday, I’m going to be on the radio! It’s a charity network, nothing big but I am
N-E-R-V-O-U-S! Yes, I love to talk. But, I’m afraid I will say something wrong. Plus, I have 30 minutes on the air. That’s a long freaking time. AND…it’s LIVE! AHHH. I’ll be talking about Queen for a Day and an hoping I will gain a lot of exposure for the Tampa Chapter.
2. I’m PISSED at USPS. I shipped out this bow holder over a week ago and this is what I got in the mail a few days later. UGH, it looks like it was run over 10 times.
3. There is only ONE month of summer left. Where did the time go? I’m not ready to go back to work but I am excited to get back into a routine and see my new class.
4. I’m so lucky for amazing parents! The puppers went to grandma and grandpa’s this weekend. We are so thankful that they are always willing to help us out.
5. D’s laundry is piling so high. I don’t want to be his nagging mother, but honestly….it’s been two weeks. I will give him until the end of this week before I become “mom” instead of wifey =-)
6. Last week I got back to the gym. It felt so good. It had been 4 months since i was REALLY able to work out hard and I kicked my own ass. It hurts to walk and move but it’s worth it. AND…I set up a new playlist. It’s amazing what a few good tunes can do for a workout.
7. I tried that no heat curl tutorial that is all over Pinterest. It worked! You can find the youtube tutorial below =-)