1. Finish my classroom website. It’s been on my list to do for a few years now, I have finally able to make the time for it. I started it with the help of my dad last week. We have the template and have started to upload documents as well. I’m hoping that it will be presentable to you all at the end of the month. Fingers crossed.
2. Deep clean the house. Floorboards, doors, showers, bathrooms, etc. We clean every Sunday, but the house can definitely use some extra scrubbing and TLC. I’m hosting a pampered chef party in the middle of the month and then we’re hosting a college football kick off party at the end. These two events will give me the motivation I need to clean things up.
3. Go to bed no later than midnight and get up no later than 8am. This will be the hardest goal, hands down. I’m often up until 2 am crafting away and have been sleeping until 9. I can easily function on 6-7 hours of sleep, so it usually doesn’t matter what time I go to bed. But, with school starting soon I need to get back into a routine. If not, I’m going to have a hard time adjusting come August 15th.
4. Do 3 cardio sessions a week and at least one weight session. Whether it’s P90X or a trip to the gym. I want to keep up my activity and get in the best shape I can. It wouldn’t hurt to lose a few lbs either!
5. Get a massage. This is my me goal for the month. I’ve been wanting to all summer and have two gift cards burning a hole in my purse. I think it would be the perfect thing to do before the craziness of the school year starts.
Have you set any August goals?