2 5 oz. packages of grated parmesan cheese
1 8 oz. package of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup of mayo
12 sliced green olives (I used 16)
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Pour into a casserole dish.
3. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes
4. Serve with crackers (I used Triscuits)
2 kiwis, peeled and diced
2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled, cored and diced
8 ounces raspberries
1 pound strawberries
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
2. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
butter flavored cooking spray
2 cups cinnamon sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture.
1/3 cup of blue cheese dressing
1/3 cup of buffalo wing sauce
3 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken meat
1/2 cup of mozzarella or cheddar cheese
8oz package of cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spread cream cheese into the bottom of an 8×8 casserole dish.
3. Mix blue cheese, wing sauce, and chicken in a medium size bowl.
4. Pour mixture over cream cheese and spread evenly.
5. Top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Cook for 20 minutes.
**Serve with celery, tostodo chips, or crackers.