1 box of brownie mix (with egg, oil, & water)
3 cups of candy corn
Prepare brownies as directed on box. Remove the brownies from the oven about 12 minutes before they should come out. Pour candy corn over the top of the brownies. Make sure the candy corn evenly covers the brownies.Put the brownies back in the oven for the remaining 12 minutes. When you take the brownies out, spread the melted candy corn. I mixed mine to create a swirl look, even though the majority of it looks orange. Allow them to cool. As soon as brownies have cooled off enough to be cut, cut the brownies. ***If you wait too long to cut the brownies, the candy corn will harden and break into pieces.
1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana
1/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
5 tablespoons butter, melted
2 large eggs
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
6.75 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate minichips, divided
1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted and divided
2 tablespoons fat-free milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Add sugars; beat until blended.
3. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through allspice) in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add flour mixture to banana mixture; beat just until blended.
4. Fold 1/3 cup minichips and nuts into batter; pour batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack. Remove bread from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Combine remaining 1/3 cup minichips and milk in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds, stirring until smooth. Drizzle over bread.
1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 box Betty Crocker® Premium Brownies Ultimate Fudge
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, beat all filling ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Set aside.
2. Make brownie batter as directed on box, using 1/4 cup oil, 2 tablespoons water and the egg. Spread 3/4 of the batter in pan. Spoon filling by tablespoonfuls evenly over batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. Cut through batter several times with knife for marbled design.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely. Cut into 4. rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
28 oz can of diced tomatoes
27 oz can of pinto beans
8z can of tomato sauce
1.25lb ground turkey
packet of McCormick Chili seasoning
cup of shredded cheddar cheese
tsp salt and pepper to season meat
1. Cook and season the turkey meat in a skillet.
2. Add the beans, tomatoes, and tomato sauce to the crock pot and stir.
3. Add the cooked chili to the crock pot.
4. Mix in the chili seasoning.
5. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.