Join me in setting five goals this month.
Before we get into September goals, lets review my August goals:
1. Finish my classroom website. FAIL. I’ve gotten tons done on the website, but it still has a long way to go. If you want to check it out, here it is!
2. Deep clean the house. ACCOMPLISHED
3. Go to bed no later than midnight and get up no later than 8am. ACCOMPLISHED Not a 100% accomplishment, but I was in bed by midnight every day this month and up by 8 90% of the time.
4. Do 3 cardio sessions a week and at least one weight session. ACCOMPLISHED. I’ve been good about working out 3-4 days a week. It’s a great stress relief.
5. Get a massage. ACCOMPLISHED And it was fabulous!