1. Run 5 miles by the end of the month. Without stopping. Without walking. I’m trying this one again. I feel like I’m starting strong being able to run 3 right now without issue. If I can add a half a mile a week, I should be good.
2. Start planning my holiday lists. Every year I feel like I never have enough time to get everything done for the holidays. Whether it’s baking, shopping, wrapping, you name it. Not. Enough. Time. So, here’s the plan. Make list of gifts to give. Make lists of baking to do/ give as small gifts. Figure out what DIY projects I want to attempt. Start using weekly coupons on holiday DIY items and supplies for gifts. That way I don’t end up spending so much last minute. Sounds like a good plan, excited to see if it works.
3. Spend no more than $200. Clothes, crafts, coffee, anything that is not a necessity. Yes, this one is back from September. But if you don’t succeed, try again. Right? That is what I’m doing. Thank goodness I got my order in for my new leopard & beige flats on the 30th =-0). I will say that if Loft has a 40% off sale, this goal is out the window!
4. Cook dinner 4 nights a week. I usually cook S-Th but this past month I totally slacked. I enjoy home cooked meals. Hubs loves having dinner ready when he gets home from work. I’m going to make this happen. Starting today!
5. Finish and cross 5 things off my 101 in 1001 list. I’m one year and a few days into my 101 goal list. I used to be great about checking it and making a plan to accomplish some of the goals. But with life being so busy lately, I haven’t had time. I also stopped writing my list at 76 (or somewhere close to that). I want to finish the list and accomplish some goals!