Another month down. Where does the time go? This month was packed. School was in full swing, hubs was gone 3 weeks, football started, I had 5 pampered chef parties and lots of little events that filled my nights and weekends. All in all, a good month. Some ups and downs but as my mom tells me, life at it’s best is still difficult. So, lets review my goals from September.
1. Make $500 commission from Pampered Chef. ACCOMPLISHED My total for the month was actually almost $800. I’m loving Pampered Chef and feel so fortunate to be doing something I have a passion for.
2. Start running again. FAIL I did start running again but I didn’t make it to 5 miles. I only made it up to 3.5 miles and I only ran for two weeks. It’s hard to run when it’s 90+ outside. I’m going to keep this goal for next month. Cooler weather = more running for me.
3. Get my hair spruced up/ colored/ cut/ fixed! ACCOMPLISHED I was really happy with my hair after I got it done, but it’s already faded. =-(
4. Kitchen Makeover. ACCOMPLISHED I was able to clean out a lot of our cabinets and finished some decorations I had been working on for some time. I sold a lot of the doubles and extras from our wedding at my first garage sale today (and made $150!). Next goal in my kitchen has to do with the pantry, I feel a clean out coming on!
5. Spend no more than $200 on clothes or crafts. FAIL. Big. Fat. Fail. I guess I should write these goals down on a post it and stick it on my wallet. So every time I go to make a purchase, I will think twice. I probably should check my goals post throughout the month as well. Looking at it before I am going to type up a review post is probably not the best idea. I knew I would be good with some of the goals, but I COMPLETELY forgot about this one…but I have some fabulous new clothes hanging in my closet. So even though this is a fail, it’s still kind of a win. For my closet, not my bank account.
Three out of five, I’ll take it! I’m in the process of working on October goals, which I hope to have posted tomorrow. Are you going to join me this month in setting goals? There’s no better feeling than accomplishing a goal. You can do it! Join me.
0 Did you like this post?