My 28th birthday is two weeks away. I’m excited about my birthday, but can’t say I’m excited about turning 28. Can I start going backwards yet?
I am looking forward to celebrating with my family in a few weeks and looking forward to some dinners with friends. I’m also thankful to be off the entire week of my birthday. I have a lot of birthday coupons that are burning a hole in my coupon file pocket!
Here are some of the things on my birthday wish list…
1. I already got this from my mama as an early gift. I’m in love with it and can’t wait to learn how to do the vinyl with it!
2. A new hairdryer. Mine is starting to smell like it’s burning, which is never good. I’ve heard great things about the Chi. Do you have any other recommendations?
3. A new Tiffany & Co necklace. I lost both of mine this year. I’ve had my eye on this eternal circle for about a year now. I think hubs is going to take me to pick one out for my birthday.
5. A Vera Bradley Notebook.
I keep my weekly and daily to do lists in the one I currently have. It’s the perfect size for my lists and held up all year. I filled up every page with all of my lists this year! I couldn’t decide which print I wanted, there are a lot of cute new ones!
6. The New Beginnings Dogeared Necklace
I also love the I have angels and Faith necklaces!
7. New Makeup. A shopping spree to Sephora would be nice!
8. Love this scarf!
There are many other items that I have my eye on, but I’m too tired to find and link a picture for this post.
New boots would be nice. Maybe Uggs, even though I live in FL.
I’m thinking my gift to myself will be a new pair of jeans. I haven’t bought a nice pair in about a year. But, I hate jean shopping-unless it’s first thing in the morning (before breakfast).
Any must have items you think I need to add to my continuously growing list?