It’s taken me a little longer to post my November goals that I anticipated. This week was filled with unexpected events. Life feels a lot like a roller coaster lately, I’m tired of the drops. I wish my car (or whatever it’s called) would get stuck at the top for a little. Is that too much to ask for? Any how, no matter what is happening, I still need to set goals. I can’t control everything else that is going on but I can control how I react and move forward. I refuse to stop living the life I want to live. With that said, here are my November goals.
1. Complete 28 random acts of kindness. I saw this on Pinterest and was intrigued. My 28th birthday is this month and this is what I’m going to do to celebrate my birthday. I have everything I want right now (though I will still be posting a bday wish list=-)), it’s time to give back. My goal is to complete the 28 acts by my birthday on the 22nd. I will do one big post at the end to share with you all what I did. I have a few ideas, but if you have any I’d love to hear them!
2. Make 10 new Pampered Chef recipes. I don’t do a lot of searching through the Pampered Chef website for recipes. Now that I have a Pampered Chef FB page, I want to share more PC recipes on that page.
3. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. I love water. I don’t drink soda (maybe 2-3 a month). I love coffee, but usually can’t drink an entire cup. I am fine with drinking water with every meal. But, I don’t drink enough of it. I’m going to TRY and keep track of my glasses each day by drinking 4 at work and the rest when I get home.
4. Spend any birthday money on ME. I usually get some money for my birthday. Usually it’s from my grandma. The past couple of years I’ve just put the money in the bank. This year I want to cash it right away and do something for myself. Maybe I’ll do a little shopping or treat myself to the spa.
5. Complete 10 new craft projects. I have a week off over Thanksgiving break and I have a long list of projects I want to complete (most from Pinterest). I plan on catching up on Gossip Girl and crafting all week long! I’ll be posting the projects over at SMWL but will be sure to share them at the end of the month.