How is it that this month is already over? There are now 11 months left in 2012. Craziness.
It’s that time to review my goals from the past month. I didn’t do too bad but I’m not completely satisfied with my accomplishments. You’ll probably look at it and think I didn’t do too bad. I may not have done too bad with this list, but I didn’t get through many of my daily or weekly to do lists. Therefore, I didn’t accomplish anywhere near as much as I was hoping to.
Now, It’s time for me to chalk this month up and start thinking about what I want to accomplish in February!
January Goals Review:
1. Organize my office filing system. ACCOMPLISHED I rearranged my craft room and cleaned out my organizing system. This may have taken weeks to get done, but I’m glad to say it’s finished. Sad thing is, I’ll probably end up reorganizing it within the next month because of some new idea I see on Pinterest.
2. Book 4 Pampered Chef shows. ACCOMPLISHED. Only thanks to my mom. I booked one for January and February and one catalog show. Then, she decided to do another catalog show. So, she saved the day. I was surprised I did accomplish this one this month because I’m going to be making some big changes in my life and I’m not sure if there is room for PC anymore.
3. Read one book. ACCOMPLISHED. I read The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. Read my review here.
4. Stick to my new budget. PARTIALLY ACCOMPLISHED. I say partially accomplished because I stuck to most of my goals. I didn’t spend more than $100 on new things, limited my craft shopping, and didn’t go to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts before work. BUT…hubs and I didn’t meet our food goal for the month. I wasn’t able to cook for most of the month and we ended up eating out more often. We are both committed to making this goal work in February.
5. Make 10 new hair bows for my shop. FAILED I did do 4, but no where near 10. Here are two of new ones I made.
Did you make goals for January? If so, how did you do? Were you able to accomplish them or did you need a little more time?0 Did you like this post?