1. Figure out insurance. This is not a fun goal. But, it’s number one for a reason. I won’t be working next year. D and I have always agreed that if we could swing it financially, I would take the rest of year off when the baby came and would work part time from there on out. Right now, that is the plan. Who knows what will happen in the future. Long story short… I’ll be losing my insurance. And… we will need insurance for little miss. So, hubs has to make some calls and so do I to figure out how to get the best plans and prices possible.
2. Revamp by blog design. I’m going to TRY and do it on my own. I’ve bookmarked some tutorial sites and hope I don’t screw it up too bad!
3. Learn how to use my new embroidery machine and how to appliqué. The reason I bought the machine was because my old one could not appliqué. I would love to have created 5 new items for my shop by the end of the month.
4. Walk 3 days a week for 2 miles each day. I’ve been pretty good about working out throughout the pregnancy (from the second trimester on). But, in order to keep it up I felt like I needed to have it written down!
5. Cross one thing off my 101 in 1001 list.