Where in the world did April go? I remember thinking, I can’t wait for this month to be over because I was hitting the 6 month mark with this pregnancy. Also known as the viability mark. Well, the month did indeed fly by. And overall, it was a great month. I was also pretty successful with my goals.
1. Figure out insurance. Accomplished. We made our calls and have our prices in. We will be ready to make the switch when I stop working.
2. Revamp by blog design. Accomplished. I still have to work on my pages at the top but I’m loving my new design and loving even more that it was absolutely free!
3. Learn how to use my new embroidery machine and how to appliqué. Accomplished. I’m loving my brother machine. I follow the tutorial from Love From Texas when doing applique and am more than happy with how things have come out. Here are some of my recent projects.
4. Walk 3 days a week for 2 miles each day. Accomplished. I do best when I walk on Monday and Tuesday. That way I can get most of it out of the way and as the week gets crazier, I don’t have to worry about it. I’m hoping to keep this up until the end of my pregnancy. But, I think I’m going to have to start doing it at the gym soon. With the heat rising and the constant need to pee, an indoor facility with bathrooms is what I’m going to need.
5. Cross one thing off my 101 in 1001 list. Failed. I really wanted to make hubs breakfast in bed, but that didn’t happen. I need to pay more attention to my list and pick something specifically to accomplish each month.0 Did you like this post?