1. Boppy Pillow for feeding. This was one a lot of people wished they had with them if they didn’t bring it. I washed the cover and it’s ready to go.
2. Nursing Tanks. I decided to pack 2.
3. Toiletries. I pictured a few I’ll talk about later on in #9. Things not pictured are tooth brush & paste, headbands, deodorant, makeup, brush, etc.
4. Towel. This was one that a lot of people were thankful to have since the ones the hospitals provided were so thin.
5. Light Weight Robe. I can throw it on over a nursing tank when we have visitors or when I’m walking around.
6. We’ve decided to do cord banking, so we have the kit.
8. Going home outfit that is lose and comfortable.
9. Comfty socks with a no slip grip on the bottom.
10. Breast Feeding cream, nursing pads, hair ties, body wash, face wash wipes.
11. Bath & Body Works wallflower nightlight. The room will smell pretty and when it’s dark we won’t have to turn on the super bright hospital lights.
13. Camera/ Charger, Laptop/ Charger, I Pad/ Charger, Flip/ Charger, Cell/ Charger
14. Snacks (which are all packed from hubby’s father’s day gift)
1. Blankets: I originally had one packed but decided to throw another one in there.
2. Burp Cloths, monogrammed of course!
3. Sleepers with matching bows. I know I don’t need to bring clothes but I am anyways.
4. Pacifiers attached to clips I made. I don’t plan on using them as I want to try to go a month without but you never know.
5. Mittens for her hands.
6. Hair bows & headbands
7. Going home outfits with matching flowers that my mom made for her. We’re hoping to use the grey one with bright flowers but I know we need a backup!
8. Wipes case, diapers and diaper clutch. I don’t plan on needing any of this at the hospital, but it will be in her diaper bag so it will be with us anyway.
9. Swaddle wrap– adain & anais which everyone raves about.