I’ve decided to change up What I’m Loving Wednesday today and do an edition of What I’m Looking Forward To. I’m still linking up with Jamie because I definitely LOVE all of these things!
1. London Olympics! I love the summer olympics. There is always something on TV to watch and summer definitely has my favorite events. Hopefully USA will take home lots of gold.
2. Football Season! I love love love football season. We are keeping our season tickets for the USF games this year even though Avery should be making her debut right before the first game. At the end of the season, we will definitely take her to games, until then nana will babysit. If I can’t go, dad will go with D. I also can’t wait for our Fantasy leagues to start, hosting away games at our house and spending Sundays on the couch with hubs and our baby girl watching games. Can’t. Freaking. Wait.
3. Of course, this is the number one thing I’m looking forward to. I can’t believe I’m two days shy of 35 weeks. In two weeks, I’ll be considered full term. WOO HOO. I would not be opposed to this little lady making her debut early but I have a feeling she’s going to be stubborn like her mom and dad and stay in there until the very end.
4. Big Brother starts tomorrow! I love Big Brother and am really hoping for a good cast this time around. Although, I don’t know if anyone can compare to Jeff and Jordan! I also am excited because this means our weekly dinners with out best friends start too. We eat and watch the show together, it’s always a night I look forward to.
5. Nordstroms Anniversary Sale starts today for rewards members. Hubs picked out something he wanted and I have a few things I’ve had my eyes on. Hopefully there will be some good sales to take advantage of!
6. D’s 30th birthday is August 1st. I’ve been spoiling him with gifts to make the big 30 a special birthday for him. I have a feeling he will be getting the best birthday gift of all a week or two later!
What are you loving and looking forward to today?0 Did you like this post?