1. Travel Sleep Sheep: We have the big one and this one but I use this one more. We attach it to her car seat and turn it on anytime we go anywhere. It helps keep her asleep while we’re out and about.
2. Fisher Price Snug a Bunny Swing: AG is a baby who loves her swing. Sometimes she naps in it, others she just hangs out. It is so soft, has music, sounds and a mirror for her to see herself. I also love that it plugs in so that we don’t have to go through tons of batteries.
3. Boppy Pillow: I use the poppy mostly for breastfeeding and tummy time. It is also great when visitors hold her and their arms get tired after awhile. There are so many uses for it, it’s definitely a must have item when you have a baby.
4. Aden and Anais Swaddlers: These were sent to my by a friend who said they were the absolute best swaddlers and I would have to agree with her. AG loves to be swaddled and doesn’t sleep nearly as well when she isn’t. These are light and big enough to snuggle her in.
5. Snuza Halo: This is a baby movement monitor. SIDS is a concern of ours (like most new parents I”m sure) and this provides piece of mind for us. It attaches to her diaper at night and detects if she doesn’t move after a certain amount of time and will alert us. We did have one false alarm when her diaper wasn’t tight enough one night.
6. Fisher Price Little Lamb Rock and Play Sleeper: This is hands down the number one baby item in our household. AG loves it. She naps in it for one nap a day and sleeps in it every night next to our bed. I can just peek over and check on her or rock her back to sleep when she stirs. The other big plus is it moves easily. If she falls asleep in it in the living room and I want to craft, I just pull it into the other room. I also put her in it when I’m in the shower. We will use this until we move her to her crib.
7. Wubbanub Soothie Pacifier: My mom gave AG this at my shower. She bought it because it was cute, which of course I agree! But, it’s AG’s favorite paci. It’s actually the only one we’ve given to her. I love that it’s a soothie type (which is good for BF babies). It stays in her mouth and she is able to hold onto them (we have the frog and caterpillar).
8. Graco Sweet Slumber Sound Machine: There is no question that AG sleeps better with white noise. This sound machine is great for us because it not only has a variety of sounds, you can hook up your i phone to it but it also has a night light that you can tap on the top in the middle of the night.
Also, I don’t have a preference between Huggies and Pampers diapers at this point. We’ve used both. But, I DO prefer Huggies wipes over Pampers.