1. Bake/ Cook 5 new fall recipes. I just received the most recent copy of Food & Family and there are some great new recipes in there. If you have any new fall recipes, please share!
2. Spend no more than an hour a day blogging. I usually open my computer with intentions of finishing up a post or spending a few minutes of my free time catching up reading….and an hour later I’m still on. I love catching up on your blogs and other times it takes me FOREVER to finish posts. But, I don’t have time like I used to. I have to adjust my priorities and try to find the time for all the things I enjoy doing, all while spending quality time with the little one and hubs as soon as he gets home from work. I also want to do a lot of fun new things with my Simply Made with Love shop, here is something I made this weekend to kick off football season.
3. Start AG’s monthly growth book. I am going to create a book on Shutterfly with her picture from each month along with all the milestones in her life that month.
4. Finish decorating for fall. I have some of my things out already. I also picked up some of my favorite candles this weekend. I have about two more boxes of things to go through and put out around the house. I also have a few DIY projects on my list to make, we will see if that happens.
5. Start couponing & budgeting again. I have to be honest, we haven’t really had a budget for the last few months. We knew once AG arrived things would change. Therefore, before she was born we ate out whenever we wanted. We bought the things we wanted (within reason) and did a lot of date nights. Now that I’m not working, I want to make sure we are conscious of everything we’re spending.