This child is a trip. No shortage of personality over here.
This is her new smile for the camera face. Every time we take out the camera phone, this is what she does. Every. Single. Time. I can’t get enough. This girl, she has my heart. I love her so.
I want to thank you all for the birthday wishes. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to show me love, you are all too sweet.
Since I’m now 30! I thought it would be fun to tell you 30 random things about me.
1. I was born in CT.
2. We moved to FL when I was 9.
3. I have a younger brother.
4. My parents have been married for over 30 years.
5. I figure skated for 10 years.
6. Thanks to #5, I had knee surgery.
7. I broke my elbow jumping a ramp on roller skates.
8. All of my jobs have involved working with kids.
9. My parents never let us have a dog, so I got one when I was a freshman in college.
10. I’m an Alpha Delta Pi Alumnae.
11. I was Panhellenic President in college.
13. I get car sick in the back seat. I also rode in the back seat with AG for the first year of her life because she hated the car. I dreaded long car trips!
14. I will find any excuse to treat myself to Starbucks.
15. I am often too critical of myself. This is constantly a work in progress.
16. I eat too many sweets. Especially around this time of year.
17. I’m impulsive.
18. I start every day with a to do list. If I don’t, I feel lost and unproductive.
19. I could live in leggings and over sized long sleeve shirts
20. I’m horrible about taking my makeup off at night.
21. I’m looking forward to the day I can be home room mom.
22. I want to have another child but do not want to start the process of trying again.
23. I don’t delete texts or emails.
24. I’m a coupon shopper and believe I spend MORE because of that.
25. I am the queen of multi-tasking.
26. I don’t like beer. Red wine is my go to bev of choice.
27. I could eat Mexican food every single day.
28. My greatest fear is death, second is snakes.
29. Kit Kat bars are my weakness.
30. I crashed a scooter into a parked van in key west on spring break. I was sober. I ended up in the hospital for two days with a shattered wrist (which needed pins) and a broken nose.0 Did you like this post?