Today I’m finishing up the week of gift guides with my wish list for 2015. Hubs and I have already exchanged gifts since mine showed up in it’s original box last weekend. Thankfully I had all but one of his wrapped and ready.
With my family, we usually draw names and set a limit to spend on that person. Last weekend when my family was here for L’s baptism, we all decided we weren’t going to draw names or exchange gifts this year. We were all talking and none of us really need or want anything big. We decided to focus on the kids and some stocking stuffers.
With that said, my mom still asked for a list for stocking stuffers. While some of these gifts are a tad bigger, they are a few things I’ve been eying and will actually get a lot of use out of next year.
- Miss Dior Perfume – I’ve been wearing this for years. Love how soft the scent is.
- Kendra Scott Necklace– I got the matching earrings for this necklace for my birthday. I absolutely love the color of this stone, it matches everything.
- Hello Sunshine Mug– I love ABD mugs and tumblers. This one would be great for my mug collection.
- Kendra Scott Bracelet – Why not complete the set and get the matching bracelet too?!?
- Bourban & Boweties Bracelet– I bought a gold watch last week and have been looking for bracelets I can wear everyday or on special occasions to dress it up. My mom bought me a B&B bracelet for my birthday and I love it. I would love to add some more to my collection to be able to stack.
- Urban Decay Basics– I have one of the bigger pallets and never use half of the colors. I’d love a smaller pallet with colors I’ll actually use everyday.
- Best Job Ever Shirt – Love Love Love this shirt. Staying home with my littles definitely is the best job ever!